Who is a Green String Farmer?
- One who wishes to see his family and humanity as a whole grow towards completeness
- One who wishes to see growth towards completeness within the nature of the lands under control
What does one need to do to become a Green String Farmer?
- Maintain your website and describe your current farming practices, goals and progress setbacks towards unifying with nature
- Enroll for your membership number and Green String Certified logo
- Link your website to Green String Institute's website
What does your farm gain?
- Individuality - consumer awareness and the mark of a Green String farm signifying natural farming practices
- Recognition - a nationally recognized farming practice, educational exposure of Green String Institute's website
- Forum - a forum for the diversity and natural health of our family of farmers and their farms
- Pride - honesty, progress, ingenuity and the progressive health of your farm will be recognized
How do you join?
- Post your website with your history, education and background, and submit the link by clicking HERE for approval.
- Upon approval, a $30 annual membership fee will be requested by the Green String Institute, 24737 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476. Please make checks payable to: Green String Institute
- After payment is received, a Green String membership number will be issued to your business. You will then have the opportunity to present your commitment through the use of the Green String Certification Logo.
Example of membership certification logo: